High Quality Tactical Solutions
Finding A Permanent Solution Is Our Ultimate Goal!
National Forum of Sugar Consultants has been promoted by group of professionals. All the director of company are highly qualified and having long practical working experience in the sugar industry as well as Technical Advisor in National Federation.
The group of Experts have experience in Monitoring, Implementation, Erection Commissioning, Energy Conservation, Balancing for Fuel, Power, Steam, Water, Condensate, Material Balance, Heat-Mass Balance Diagram and reducing Sugar loses of the Sugar plant and Cogeneration plant along with refinery and Distillery/Ethanol plants.
They also have expertise in preparation of DPR, to provide suitable proposals for Efficient Operation of Milling, Boilers, Stream reduction at evaporators, Energy Conservation and improving the colour of the Sugar by suitable modification in the process techniques to make them commercially viable units with bankable proposals.
We specializes in undertaking the following packages for improving the performance efficiency of the existing running plants by providing proposals for improving the operation systems and application procedure as follows :-
- Improving the Milling efficiency by operation control and adjustment:
The milling performance shall be improved by providing proposals for control of the Cane Feeding Arrangement, Auto Cane Feed Control System Preparatory Index, Primary Extraction, Hydraulic Loading, Mill RPM, Application of Imbibition System, Juice Drainage from the rollers, Roller Grooving Details, Mill Feeding Devices, Improved Mill Roller Groove Arcing, Top Roller Lift Indication Control, etc.
Mill Drive Amperage and RPM Control, Donelley Chute Filling Height Control by providing DCS Control system, Mill Setting Calculation Details, Last Roll Express Juice Brix Control & Brix Curves of the mill Juice, Moisture % Bagasse profile of the Mills, POL % Bagasse Profile of the Mills.
The aim of Milling Station Study shall be made in order to improve PI, PE, Reducing POL % Bagasse, Reducing Moisture % Bagasse and Improving Reduced Mill Extraction.
2. Proposal for improving the Boiler Working Efficiency by studying and analysis of various parameters and suggest suitably to improve Stream Fuel Ratio, Reducing Excess Air for Reducing Chimney Losses and improving Boiler Efficiency.
3. Proposal for Reducing the Steam Consumption % Cane after studying the various bleeding scheme, Evaporator Configuration and Heating Surface Area of Bodies, etc.
- Proposals for Energy Conservation and Reduction in Power Consumption per Tonne Cane (KW/TCH).
5. Process Modification for reducing the ICUMSA Value of the Sugar
- Proposal for improving the Capacity Utilization of the Plant by eliminating the bottle necks for optimization of the plant capacity.
- To undertake the energy audit scheme for the sugar plant for improving energy saving by optimization the equipment loading conditions.
- We also undertake the following
- Bio CNG – Preparation of DPR & Project Management Consultancy Services.
- Water & air pollution – Monitoring, Supervision & Operation of Effluent Treatment Plant etc.
- Effluent treatment plant operation.
- Refurbishing of steam turbines.
- AMC for operation of sugar plant, steam turbines, boilers & distillery.
We, therefore provide all types of the Low Cost Technical Audit for full optimization and Energy Conservation of the Sugar Plants and Distillery Plant.
We are also providing Environment Consultancy Services for efficient running of effluent treatment plant as per Central Pollution Control Board / State Pollution control board norms
Within a short span of one year, NFSC as prepared the following DPR as per detail given below:
- For Six Nos Distillery Project.
- For Three Nos Sugar Project for Modernisation and Balancing.
- For Three Nos PMC Assignment Work.
- For Three Nos Environment Consultancy Project